Monday 15 September 2014

Colour Work Diary


Work Diary


In this session we went out and took photos on the topic colour in a way i found this difficult because I had to find objects or areas that represented just colour and nothing else, sometimes the photo wouldn't look like it was just for colour but perhaps for lines. I did still enjoy this though as I found loads of different ideas and ways of taking photos of colour. 




 I really like this photo, I like the way the pink contrast off of the white and that is where your eyes are drawn. The colours involved really stand out as there isn't a lot going on in the photo apart from the three planks of wood painted different colours giving a nice warm look.


This is my favourite photo of the session, this cluster of colour look really pretty and chaotic. I think it's a fun photo and full of life, your eyes skim all over it to process the amount of colour, the close up of the image removes any unnecessary background distractions.

If i was able to improve or continue with this project I would have focused on article colours instead of natural colours, so something I could change if I want to. Just like the wires, as I could change that if I wanted to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment