Wednesday 24 September 2014

Definition Post Form


Definition Post

The visible shape or configuration of something. 

Describing words: 3-D, shape, curves, 


I thought this was a good example of form as the photographer has dented the can to create shadows, showing how form makes 2-D images become 3-D. I really liked this photo and chose it because I felt it shows form well and how photographers manipulate objects to create form.


I chose this image because the use of form on the water really makes the stream sit on top of the image, the water is acts as if it's coming towards. I really like this image and think it's portrait of the 3-D effects of form is clear.


I chose this photo because it was one of the few images that wasn't black and white but could still show form. The shadows on the leaves and dark background really bring the image out and create that 3-D look. Some use of depth has also been used.


This image really brings the car out, even though the car is only object here your eyes are drawn to it because it jumps at as the use of form has made it seem 3-D.

My Definition- A way to bring objects or people out from the image creating a 3-D effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment