Monday 8 December 2014

Connecting Essay 4


This multiple imagery captures colours of free, white, yellow and brown. The photos have been taken very close to the flowers and grass, showing texture among the leaves, this photo does a very good job of including formal elements within the multiple imagery. I do really like the photo above and believe it contributes massively to what it is trying to show, as well as being multiple imagery it also has aspects of photo joiner. The distance between each image is also very tight. 


My image shows a lot of colours, that are very similar to each there and I think that works really well, the photo is very Autumn with clouds such as brown, yellow, green and white. This is my favourite multiple imagery because of well the pictures slot together, I have chosen to have rather large gaps between the images yet you can still tell that they fit very nicely next to each other. 

The two images are very nicely similar to each other, they both portray Autumn colours and I can many similarities in the way the images are taken, both are rather close up and resemble similar themes with nature and colour. The photos in my picture are further apart and not every distance is equal to each other (I later fixed this), whereas the first photo each picture is rather lose to the other and each distance is near enough the same size. Although the pictures have similar themes and can be easily related there are many differences, another being the tone of the pictures, the first photo is quite yellow whereas mine is just the original colours, I haven't added any tone but it seems that the internet photo may have done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment