Monday 8 December 2014

Studio Contrast Work Diary 2


Work Diary


I believe that i had a much better session than last time, I managed to get a longer time taking photos and i came up with much more imaginative ideas and all round better photos. i found it a lot easier this this as I was able to tie more photos and take the skills from the 2 location and previous studio shots, although i occasionally struggled with ideas overall it was a much better session.

This photo uses contrast between the items of clothing, the fluffy jumper and the thin cardigan, there is clear contrast in the colour as well as the fabrics. I do really like the way  neither person takes up more room then the other in this photo both are either side of each other. 


There is a lot of contrast in this photo, from height, size, clothing and colour. I do really like this photo but I do think there are some improvements that could be done for example the model on the far right is a little to far away from the model in the middle and the model on the far left is a little to close, I feel that I need to pay a little more attention when taking photos to fix problems like this straight away. 

To improve, I'd properly change the lighting each picture feels really dark and difficult to see what's going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment