Thursday 4 December 2014

Work Diary Multiple Imagery


Work Diary


This session we were given the tasks of 'looking up' and 'looking down' but swell as doing this we had to create multiple imagery. This consisted of taking 9 or so photos and then editing it later so that those 9 photos created 1 photo. I found this easy as there was nothing too complicated about it and we could literally photograph anything. 


This is my favourite one, I like the colour of the leaves, it gives a very nice fresh and autumn like effect. The lighting also works really well as in the bottom left corner it's bright and as you move closer to the top right corner it gets darker. 


This is another of my favourites from the session, the greens and browns really compliment each otter, showing contrast and autumn colours. What I like about this photo is that in each individual photo there is some green and some brown, I believe that it uses contrast between these colours really well. 

To improve for next time i would like to create some more multiple imagery of 'looking up' at the time it was easier to do it 'looking down'.

No comments:

Post a Comment