Thursday 4 December 2014

Work Diary Mapplethorpe Location


Work Diary


In this session, we went out on location to replicate Robert Mapplethorpe's work, I found this slightly difficult as I had to work on my compassion of portraits, I had to go out a second time to ensure I had a suffocate amount of decent photos, the second time i went out i found it easier and accomplished a lot more as I was now aware of what i needed to focus on. 


This a photo taken from the fist part of the session as you can see there are a lot of unnecessary things in the photo for example the white strip above the model's head and the brownish box near the upper left corner. 


This was taken front the second part of the session, it looks a lot better not that i removed everything unnecessary from the photo, it looks cleaner and smoother and shows Mapplethorpe in portraits. 

To improve, I'd like to to work on my compassion and get it right the first time without wasting time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment