Monday 8 December 2014

Contrast Location Work Diary


Work Diary


In this session we went out and focused on contrast much like in our studio work but this time within the real world and this meant being able to focus on nature and natural contrast. Flowers and walls had quiet a major part in session and that is what the majority of my photos resembled. I found this to be rather easy as i found good contrast in a natural environment although i did forget to take photos of contrast in people.


This is very good photo from the session, I like this photo because the contrast is strong yet there isn't a lot of the yellow, the compassion of the photo is what causes the contrast to have a better effect, I feel that if the yellow was in a corner the photo wouldn't be as good as it is. 


This for me is a really good photo, the contrast from the brick withe wall and the floor goes very well although there are things that I would improve, for example if I was to move the brick away from the door as there is no reason for it to be there, also I feel as if I need to take it from a better angle it looks a little sideways. 




No comments:

Post a Comment