Monday 8 December 2014

Studio Contrast Work Diary


Work Diary


I didn't have a whole lot of time during this session as we were the last group in, I token a reasonable amount of photos but nothing I was massively proud of, but none the less I still had some good photos. I found this session to be rather easy as I had already tried contrast location and I incorporated what I'd learnt for from that and brought in into the studio.


In this photo the contrast between the two models is quite clear, one has a bowl around her head the other does not, I thought this photo was fun to look at, it looks good and makes you laugh a little, although for this photo I would have to crop of the right hand side as the background has come in a little.


This photo has a lot of contrast involved for example an obvious one it the different kind of shoe but also leg size, jeans, shoe size and colour, this image is good but for me the shoes could be more centred but also more in line with each other as one is higher than the other. 

To improve, I'd like a longer period and i believe that i could come up with some more creative ideas and much better photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment