Thursday 23 October 2014

Back of Head Portrait Work Diary



Work Diary


During this session we went out to take photos of the back of each others heads, this was fun as we were able to have a laugh about it but still get some work done. I also found this rather difficult as when ever I'd take a photo I would always include a busy background, this resulted in me going back out to take more photos. 


This back of head portrait is rather good because the background is bland but at the same time the wall curves away from the middle causes an effect the draws your eyes to the model in the centre as the bricks seem to point into the middle.


This is again a good photo from the session, the background is plain and there is nothing to distract you from the main point of the photo except from the shadow produced by the model, if given the chance to retake this photo I would take it from a better angle but I could also just clone over the shadow. . 

To improve I'd like to take photos of more unique 'heads', as in I'd like to take photos of tattoos, piercings or mid shaved anything fun and different. 




No comments:

Post a Comment