Thursday 16 October 2014

Shape Work Diary



Work Diary


This session was about the formal elements shape, the idea of shape is to find something and photograph it without any consideration about what is in the middle. I found this difficult because I tried to find a combination of different shapes, but I found I kept finding the same ones. 




I feel as if this is a good representation of shape, the lamp shade is a circle and within that there is another, to the right of it there is a square and I really like the overall lighting of the photo, the only light is in the centre (although looking at it now I feel as if I could have centred it a bit more and it would have made better overall picture).


This is a good image but there is a lot of room for improvement for example the compassion is a tad off as the camera could have been directly over the light and a bit more centred but overall the image its self is very good and the contrast of the colours works very well. 

If I could do this again I would probably find a museum or something, I would try to find shapes in history and technology. 







No comments:

Post a Comment