Thursday 2 October 2014

Definition Post Movement



Definition Post

An act of moving

Describing Words: Fast, Slow, Powerful, Strong, Weak, Jump, Walk, Run Punch


This image is a really cool way of showing movement, capturing the wave and the movement that it's using is really cool and I believe is a perfect example of movement in nature. 


I chose this image so you could see that you can make movement into something else, you can use the fast speed of someones hands to create shapes or words and I think that's on elf the best things about movement. 


I really like this photo because the way movement is shown, the buildings are clear but the people are blurred and difficult to see. 


I thought this image was really because of the colour movement creates, the purples and blues look real nice as the bus moves drives. 

My Definition: Movement shows when something has performed a certain action and the best thing about is that it can change a still image into animated one as you play it in your head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment