Wednesday 1 October 2014

Tone Work Diary


Work Diary

During this session  the chosen formal element was tone, in this again we went out and looked for anything that would suit tone. The cameras had already been set to black and white, we just needed to use our imagination and find anything we could. I believe this session went really well, I managed to take a lot of photos, I think this is because from the right angle anything can look good with the correct amount of tone. 


I like this photo because of how simple it is, this photo fits in really well with tone as it doesn't change how the image could be interoperated, this image is very open to interpretation because it doesn't show a lot just the single word. Although I like this image, the compassion is a little off the word is a little far up and doesn't look exactly straight. 


This was the best photo from the session, I believe it has a comical sense of drama, or at least thats how I saw it. This image is one that i like but I didn't consider how the floor would look, the line going across the image at the top could have been made more straight if I'd decided to move the cup over or just find a different angle. 

If I had the opportunity to do this again I think I would explore different types of tone rather than just black and white I'd find the different types of tone through colour. 




No comments:

Post a Comment