Wednesday 1 October 2014

Reflection Work Diary


Work Diary

I found this session to be rather difficult as trying to find clear reflections is rather tough. Although I did find enough photos, I still felt a lot of the photos repeated themselves or could have been clearer. Overall I found the topic enjoyable and believe I could do it again.


This photo is one of the best from the session as it is unique to the others as it is a distorted reflection. I really like this photo because it feels kind of real, I haven't made time stop by removing anything from the distance, I believe this ruins the image and annoys me that I didn't check the background before taking the photo,  this could have been quite simply a girl looking into her mirror. 


This photo was a very good one from the session, the reflected background is of trees, I see this as kind of ironic as the built up shopping area reflects trees and peacefulness if you will, I just see it as a reflection of what it used to be.

If I could do this topic again I would find new and creative ways to find reflections in, sunglasses, bubbles and interesting ways with mirrors. 


 water bubble reflection photography

No comments:

Post a Comment