Thursday 2 October 2014

Movement Work Diary


Work Diary


During this session the topic in question was movement, I found movement to be rather difficult because I couldn't catch a clear image, it was always distorted and blurry without the movement effect. I felt at times the photos just looked as if I couldn't  take a clear photo. 



This is an example of an image that I didn't particularly like but in a way still got the effect that movement gives. This isn't the best photo I've taken but I feel it is a good example of where I went wrong. Here you can simply see a blur, this isn't what I wanted from the session but I feel if I was able to improve I'd just pay more attention to what I was doing. 


This is one of the best photos of the session I believe it captures movement well, although this photo isn't great I still believe this I've able to capture the formal element well and give a decent example of what I would like to do with movement, either capture people or vehicles. 

If I could improve from this session I think I would have focused on travel, cars, buses anything like that. This is because I believe there would be colour and interesting things to look at. 




No comments:

Post a Comment