Thursday 23 October 2014

Definition Post Portrait



Definition Post

A painting, drawing, photograph, or engraving of a person, especially one depicting only the face or head and shoulders.

Describing Words: Head, Shoulders, Ear, Far, Close, Face Back of head


This is a standard black and white portrait, I like this one because it's basic and gives the general idea of a portrait across.


I chose this image because it shows how portraits work and how they can be unique. Portraits can often be boring but this shows that the average or trait can be changed.


This is a back of head portrait, i chose this one o show the diversity between portraits, I like this one because the background is boring, there isn't a lot going on, meaning your focus is on the women. 


I chose this portrait because I find it to be unique, there's more of a story behind it and I find that fascinating. 

My Definition: Portrait is a picture of the face or head, with a story behind it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment