Monday 13 October 2014

Photo Joiner Work Diary

Work Diary


During this session we went we took many photos, this enabled us to have enough photos to create a photo joiner, we photographed any angles of a person, buildings and an object. I found this easy as we didn't have to find anything too specific but it did take a long time.


The photo joiner above took me a very long time, this is my favourite out of the 3 that I made, it is the biggest and for me the most difficult. I prefer this one to the others as I had the most fun making it, although there are parts that I don't like such as the very boxed top left corner. I have recently updated this image and removed any parts that I didn't like by either redoing it or removing a few of the images involved. 




This is also one of my photo joiners, I chose this one as I really do like the way it came out, its almost at an angle, you can tell there is a corner there but at the same time it's kind of hidden. Although this image shows photo joiner very well I believe there are a few images that don't quite fit into the image especially in the middle, to improve on this image I'd want to take some more photos and fill in spaces that look a little too odd with images that'll fit into it a little better.

To improve I think I could have taken more photos to clear it up a but, perhaps a few more angles just to straighten the image out and create a much cooler look. 




No comments:

Post a Comment