Thursday 23 October 2014

Back of Head Studio Work Diary



Work Diary



In this session, we went into the studio to take photos of once again the back of each others head but this time in a more manipulative environment, we were able to control the lighting giving us full control over what the photos will look like. I really enjoyed this session as it was quick and I believe I took some really good photos.


This is my favourite from the session, I just really like the way it looks, she's acting pretty casual as if she doesn't know the photo is being taken. The hand on her hair looks natural and normal, I just feel that this photo is natural and that makes the photo even better, here I believe I've captured a normal action in a manipulated area. 


This is one of the best photos of the session and I believe it to be one of my favourites as well, I like this one because it's taken at a different angle to the others, the model is more to the left and not as centred as the other, I think it really works in this photo, there is also nothing to distract the viewer which allows this photo to still be good. 

To improve on this topic I would have had variety of different people with different hair styles, whether that's dyed or half shaven. 




No comments:

Post a Comment